Statitic object for swtsrc-win32_3.0

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:12:00 GMT 2004

Juan Velasco wrote:

> I just built a static object from the latest eclipse swt sources (3.0).
> With gcc32. For windows. By the way if anyone wants it ....
> It creates native gui executables with the additional features of
> the latest version just released the 25th june.
> I could not manage to do it in Freebsd 4.9. It should be similar to
> Linux.
>
> Next step is to build it with gcc33 for windows, but I read in Kirk Vogen's
> article
> (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-nativegui2/sidefile-nativegui2.html)
> that he does not recomend it. Maybe things have changed since he wrote it.
> Any idea about  the reliability of gcc33 to compile swt native window apps ?

Mohan Embar kindly provides pre-built GCJ for Windows binaries
on his page:

  http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

Check it out - he even has binaries from the current
mainline GCC (to be 3.5.0) CVS.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/