no stacktrace available

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm@hp.com
Wed Dec 15 19:11:00 GMT 2004

If I read the configuration code correctly, we silently
configure the GC without thread support on systems that
aren't explicitly handled by configure.ac.  I suspect this
will cause "make check" in the gc directory to successfully
run the single-threaded gc, but will cause libgcj to fail
for anything nontrivial.

I don't think that's what we should be doing.  I think the
case statement for "pthreads" should have an "*)" clause
which just fails.

I now changed this in the upstream source.

Hans