no stacktrace available

Bart Locanthi bart@sabl.com
Tue Dec 14 06:32:00 GMT 2004

hmm, on linux it does just work. nothing to issue a stack trace for.

-g on netbsd doesn't help.

no idea how gcj was built - i installed a standard package. also no idea
what other binary magic netbsd uses.

back in the netbsd 1.6 days there was a thread/gc interaction that kept
me away. lots of thread improvements in 2.0; i'll try out a simpler
example to satisfy myself that that problem at least has gone away.