Class already defined -- same file, same line

Starling pubsynxj8jw@pacbell.net
Mon Aug 30 21:12:00 GMT 2004

Ranjit Mathew <rmathew@gmail.com> writes:

> This bug should be fixed now on the mainline. If you can,
> I would advise you to pull a CVS snapshot, compile it and
> use it.

Are you sure?  I've had some bad experiences with relying on CVS
before, one developer even saying, and I quote, "Its CVS its supossed
to be broken."  While I hardly think the GCC people are that bad, I'm
not really well versed enough in CVS... isn't there some sort of
"release version tag thingy" that I should specify for stuff that
won't break?

Casey Marshall <csm@gnu.org> writes:

>. That is, I think if the OP specifies
> './project/OpenConnectionManager.java' on the compile command line
> instead of 'project/OpenConnectionManager.java', then it should
>work.

That worked admirably, thanks.

Starling