libgij etc not installed

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Sun Aug 22 20:10:00 GMT 2004

Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:

> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:

>>>Installed fine here on darwin, ppclinux and solaris9 multilib.
>>>
>>>Have you tried again since? Maybe an M on configure* or Makefile*?
>>>
>>>In the last few hours several changes went in to update the automake
>>>to 1.9.1. And also configury cleanup.
>> I guess it comes from --enable-version-specific-libs.  without this,
>> libgij get's installed but not with it (I'm double checking now),
>
> Did you build with --enable-java-awt=gtk? If so, it could be that the
> link step for the gtk peer lib failed. And then it could have been
> possible that the following steps were broken. And so no libgij.

libgij is build, just not installed.  Since I'm doing this with an RPM
where it fails and without where it works, I'm now checking what's the
difference (or whether I have different environments that effect it)

> This was the case here if we did not have a tree installed before.
> In the meantime Michael and I found that we missed a linkstep for the
> awt peers. Should now be fixed and checked in. (Also tested)

Ok, I'll update, that won't hurt.

Thanks - I'll continue nailing down what's really broken,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj
  SUSE Linux AG, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany