GC Questions...

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm@hp.com
Fri Aug 20 20:10:00 GMT 2004

If someone approves it, I can check in my patch which makes it MUCH easier to
use the GC_DEBUG interface in the trunk version of gcj.  I'm working on a
revision of it to deal with some changes made during the GC6.3 integration,
but I think I'm close.  (There currently still seem to be some issues with
making the config options visible in all files.)

Earlier discussion ended with the message at

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2004-q3/msg00560.html

This partially addresses the question about boehm-gc.h, though I think it's
been a long time since I tried including gc.h there.  If someone can check that
it now works to include gc.h there, I wouldn't be opposed to doing things
that way.  (I'm pretty sure it didn't work when this code was written.)
I'd prefer to get the patch in, and then see if we can fix that.

Hans