Original gcj design document and proposal

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Thu Aug 19 18:09:00 GMT 2004

I've placed a copy of the 1998 Cygnus Solutions gcj design document on
the web here:
 http://www.spindazzle.org/cygnus/design.html

A fellow ex-Cygnus employee also has a copy on this website, but that
version says "Unauthorized reproduction prohibited".  I got permission
from Red Hat legal to change this.  This new version permits verbatim
copies.

If anybody is motivated to update it or borrow parts of it for a new gcj
document then let me know.  I'm sure it won't be a problem, but it will
probably force me to do some work in order to de-Cygnusify it.

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>
Red Hat, Inc.