Seg fault in libgcj!_Jv_RegisterClassHookDefault()

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 05:47:00 GMT 2004

T Ziomek wrote:

> 0x102caae7 in libgcj!_Jv_RegisterClassHookDefault ()
>    from /tmp/thisiscool-gcc/gcc-3.4/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libgcj.dll

Mohan has put up a note on his MinGW/GCJ page that says:

"Note: The DLL builds don't allow loading resources
from the classpath (the application crashes on
startup with an access violation). I haven't looked into this."

I would therefore suggest that you try the static
builds and see if your problem is resolved.

HTH,
Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/