Hash synchronization

Bryce McKinlay mckinlay@redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 04:45:00 GMT 2004

Hans,

I've tested the patch on a 4-way PPC system and a 4-way opteron system
and can no longer reproduce the bug, so it looks good to me. I think
leaving the logging code in is fine - it doesn't effect performance when
its not enabled and may help others understand and debug the code in
future. Please go ahead and check it in if you're happy with it. We
should also consider this patch for the 3.4 branch.

Thanks!

Bryce