wiki again

Jakob Praher jpraher@yahoo.de
Sat Apr 24 08:08:00 GMT 2004

hi all,

I know you're all busy hacking, so I keep this short.

I think a wiki or any other community supporting tool would be great. So
I propose a wiki on sourceforge (since I could create that):

suggested name: gcj-resources.sf.net

The idea is simple:
Many not so obvious things as well as topics like migratinng from suns
jdk to gcj and so on could be described there.

But I stress that: It only works if it is acceepted by at least some of
you. If you have strong objections to that, I rather save some time.

-- Jakob
PS: I am likely to attend the GCC Summit in Ottawa, so I am looking
forward to seeing you there.