fdlibm

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Fri Apr 2 10:13:00 GMT 2004

Mark Wielaard writes:

 > For GNU Classpath I would like to keep the libgcj version of this
 > library as "upstream" since I know you test it against much more diverse
 > platforms then we are currently testing against.

This was the last substantive change AFAIK:

Mon Sep 28 17:05:58 1998  Andrew Haley  <aph@korai.cygnus.co.uk>

	* java/lang/Float.java: Rewritten
	* java/lang/Double.java: Rewritten
	* java/lang/natFloat.cc: toString() added.
	* java/lang/natDouble.cc: toString() added.
	* java/lang/natDouble.cc: doubleValueOf() added.
	* java/lang/dtoa.c, java/lang/mprec.c, java/lang/mprec.h,
	java/lang/strtod.c: added.
	* ieeefp.h: __sparc added.
	* Makefile.am: java/lang/Float.h and java/lang/Double.h added.

Andrew.