Thread/GC failure of gcj-3.3.1 on netbsd-current

Bart Locanthi bart@sabl.com
Fri Sep 19 23:55:00 GMT 2003

Thanks, I'm trying a build now.. hmm, but GCC might be confused about what version NetBSD I've got:

gmake[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/gcc/i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6ZC/libstdc++-v3/include'
gmake[3]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/src/gcc/i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6ZC/libstdc++-v3/../gcc/gthr.h', needed by `i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6ZC/bits/gthr.h'.

dunno if there's a current-pkgsrc to go along with the current OS..