Anyone else sees a bootstrap failure (Linux-x86)?

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:53:00 GMT 2003

Bryce McKinlay wrote:
>>But I *still* maintain that GCC should not ICE
>>if I specify "-pipe" in bootstrap flags.
>

> Of course. Regardless of whether it is useful or not, if the feature
> exists, it should not ICE. I presume you've filed a bug report??

Not yet, though I did send a message to the gcc list:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-10/msg00881.html

No one replied to it though. :-(

I will try once more with this Wednesday's snapshot
and if the problem persists, try to figure out the
problem over the weekend, failing which I shall file
a bug report.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/