No entry in Bugzilla for binary compatibility?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 18:15:00 GMT 2003

Andrew> I've been browsing Bugzilla and I can't find a bug for our failure to
Andrew> conform to the Java Language Spec, Chapter 13, _Binary Compatibility_.

Andrew> Is there really no such bug?  If there isn't I'll create one.

There isn't one.

One nice thing about bugzilla is that we can create a master bug for
a multi-part feature like this, and then make individual bugs for the
parts, which are dependencies of the main bug.  This makes tracking
things a little clearer.