Cross-class inlining

Robin Garner robin.garner@iname.com
Tue Oct 14 08:38:00 GMT 2003

I've seen some mention on the list of inter-class inlining being added to gcj in the near future.  Can someone say more ?  I presume this is inter-compilation-unit as well as inter-class ?

The code I'm porting from Jikes RVM relies heavily on inlining for its performance, and if gcj will do it in the near future, it'll save me doing some nasty workarounds.

Thanks in advance,
Robin
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers