libgcj.dll for GCC 3.4

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Wed Nov 26 07:22:00 GMT 2003

What is the status of libgcj.dll?

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-08/msg00135.html

I'd like to continue using Java for a particular project I'm working on,
but although my unicodesmtp.dll was accepted, I can't keep adding 3MB to
the executable size for every 20 lines of Java code :-)

Unicodesmtp.dll is now an example in Mohans build.

I couldn't find any libgcj.dll w/Mohans build.

I took it for a spin under Linux, where it has working at least since
GCC 3.2.

[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ gcj  -o test Test.java --main=Test
[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ ./test
Hello world

[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ ls -l test
-rwxrwxr-x    1 oyvind   oyvind      15560 Nov 25 18:10 test
[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ gcj -static  -o test Test.java --main=Test
[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ ls -l test
-rwxrwxr-x    1 oyvind   oyvind    2586217 Nov 25 18:10 test
[oyvind@famine oyvind]$ ./test
Hello world

public class Test
{