Can I convert Java codes to C++ codes via your gcc/gcj software?

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Wed Nov 19 06:49:00 GMT 2003

What you want is the inverse of gcj.  We had the same need and found
that no existing tools meet it, so we wrote this:

  http://www.xwt.org/mips2java/

The compiler is working now; it shows a 9x performance increase over
the interpreter on our sample test (IJG jpeg decompressor).  We're
submitting the paper to IMVE'04 (subconference of PLDI).

  - a

--
"Education is not filling a bucket but lighting a fire." -- WB Yeats