Bugzilla for gcj

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 18:52:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> writes:

Andrew> And they're all the same priority -- I can't see which bugs
Andrew> are those that really should be fixed for gcj 3.4.

What I've done for past release cycles is pick a priority that is
used only for bugs we intend to fix in that release.  Any bugs we
defer have their priority lowered, and any bugs we plan to fix have
their priority raised.

Andrew> I'd like to find a way to mark bugs that should be fixed in the
Andrew> current trunk.  I suppose I could mark them as P1.

I agree.  P1 bugs should be "want to fix for 3.4".