compiling Aglets with gcj

giuseppe Della Gatta gdellaga@yahoo.it
Fri Nov 7 10:10:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
I need to compile Aglets with gcj compiler but I'm
encountering a lot of problems, becouse the gcj's
libraries don't cover all java files!!
Most  packages, such as sun.audio or java.awt, missing
in the gcj compiler.
Is there anybody that has encountered same problem?

I'm try to compile Aglets using jar files such as
sun.jar or rt.jar, but then, I'm not able to link
these files when I must use --main option. The
compiler goes in segmentation fault!
Can you help me? Can you give me any hints?

Thanks a lot
Giuseppe