executable "Aborted"

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Sun May 25 10:59:00 GMT 2003

I recompiled gcj now with the following ./configure:

Configured with: ../gcc-3.3/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc/3.3 --enable-languages=c,c++,java --enable-threads=posix --disable-shared --enable-libgcj --enable-java-gc=boehm
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3

I still get the message "Aborted" from the executable.

Is it sufficient to put /usr/local/gcc/3.3/bin on my path, or have I forgotten something that causes gcj to mix with the system gcj (version 3.2.2) or is there any other reason why this configuration is wrong?