executable "Aborted"

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Sun May 25 09:46:00 GMT 2003

> This is a pretty long command line. Can you tell me what the differences are
> between this and the build script on my site? I assume you're building a cross
> compiler.

No, not really. Since 3.3 is now officially available, I was going to upgrade anyway. So, I was trying to create a native linux compiler, but producing statically linked executables only; just like on win32. We have a major deployment hassle with gcj on linux. libgcj.so.4 has completely different dependencies from whatever gcj3.2.2 depends on.

Yeah. That is a f*ck-up. I usually do prefix=/usr/local/3.3/yyyymmdd. With all the options, I just forgot to fix it too.

I still haven't tried the cross-compiler. I may have a go at it later on; but to tell you the truth, I don't really understand the procedures explained there.