Regression testing on GCJ 3.3

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Wed May 14 21:38:00 GMT 2003

> I assume that TabFolder is the SWT widget?

Yes.

> By "garbage collection crash" you mean that something is prematurely
> collected?

I get an exception. I can't account for where or how, since I didn't
have the PC long enough to get this narrowed down.

> Or that it dies in the garbage collector?

Unknown.

> Do you have more details as to what goes wrong?
>
> Where is the reference to the array of children stored?

I don't know the internals of SWT.

> Is there native code involved, or should the array always be
> accessible through Java objects?

SWT has native code, but I only use the Java interfaces.

I appologize for making such outragous accusations against GCJ
with so little to back me up.

Working on it...

Øyvind