Mohan (this-is-cool) 's snapshot gcc33-20030409

Ranjit Mathew rmathew4lists@hotmail.com
Tue May 13 09:29:00 GMT 2003

> Have you tried with this added to commandline.
>
>   -D_WIN32_IE=0x0666
>
> VC.Net probably defines to 0x0501  by default.  mingw32 doesn't, because, well
> it's got min in its name doesn't it.

:-)

In a separate mail I sent to Erik, I noted that to get OLECMD
definitions, you need to include "docobj.h" as even MSDN notes.

SWT's "struct.h" doesn't and somehow it works with MSVC.

The other problem was that a native GCC uses the following
paths automatically for a #include <...>:

    %GCC%\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.3\include
    %GCC%\include

while a crossed-native GCC only uses the following paths:

    %GCC%\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.3\include
    %GCC%\mingw32\include

and that's why it couldn't find "jni.h". This could easily be
solved by an appropriate "-I" flag.

Ranjit.