Mohan (this-is-cool) 's snapshot gcc33-20030409

erik poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Mon May 12 16:36:00 GMT 2003

> This may seem dumb, but try this:
>
> - generate a .bat file with "sh <script path>"
> - from your GCJ executable launch {"cmd", "/c", "<your batch file>"}

bash and cmd seem to maintain different a pwd. It creates problems.

The fact that I cannot invoke the script from java is only a minor
annoyance. I can always invoke it from bash manually. Probably, the
mingw people will fix stuff like that somewhere in the future anyway...

This release, at least executes the script. The february release of msys
simply crashes dead.