Status of java.nio

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed May 7 06:10:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> writes:

Michael> As the release of 3.3 is coming nearer we need a statement in our
Michael> release announcement about java.nio. We have to make clear that the
Michael> public API is ready in 3.3 but the implementation is just not really
Michael> existant. Most of the stuff is not working.

Michael> Whoever writes this announcement please this into the text.

I think we need to update the gcc-3.3/changes.html page to accomplish
this.  I'll try to get to it, but this week is pretty full and then
I'm off on vacation.  So if you feel like writing it up, that would help...