Stack traces hang with CVS 3.3 branch on i686-pc-linux-gnu

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Sat Mar 29 20:38:00 GMT 2003

Mohan> My stack traces hang with the current CVS 3.3 branch on
Mohan> i686-pc-linux-gnu.

Mohan> Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

It's a well-known bug, PR 10145.
I think at this point we're waiting for Jason to decide whether to
fix the layout bug in g++ or to add a workaround we can use.

Jason, what's the status of this?  This bug is a ongoing problem for
us gcj hackers.  Is there something I can do to help?  My schedule
pressure should ease off a little next week.