McKoi db error

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Mon Mar 17 20:52:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I tried building McKoi db on gcj 3.3 cvs. With some minor fixes I get it
to compile and run a simple testcase if the database files are already
present. However, when I write a test class which is completely embedded
and creates its own database files, I get a weird error. I don't know
much about McKoi nor about gcj since I'm currently evaluation solutions
for an upcoming project. I also don't know how much info I need to post
to find a solution, so I just start by attaching the error messages.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? It seems to me that there's
something going awry in gcj's io implementation. The example work
perfectly with other jvms.

Thanks for the help,

Geert

--
Geert Bevin             Uwyn
"Use what you need"     Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net