Crossed-native build not picking up native runtime #include

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:58:00 GMT 2003

Mohan Embar wrote:
> - when I had first configured the cross compiler, the --with-headers line in your
>   configure script made it copy the headers I had unpacked into
>   $XGCC_DIR/mingw32/include to $XGCC_DIR/mingw32/sys-include, which comes
>   earlier in the include path

I'm sorry about this - "--with-headers" is not really required
and causes this unnecessary copying around of headers. I no longer
build with this flag and the scripts on my site have been updated
accordingly.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,