Slow CVS access

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 04:56:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Angelo" == Angelo Corsaro <corsaro@cse.wustl.edu> writes:

Angelo> In the past few days I've been experiencing amazingly long wait time
Angelo> while updating or checking out the gcc CVS repo.

Angelo> Usually it would take only a few mins to check out or update the repo,
Angelo> but now it is taking hours. Has anybody else experienced the same
Angelo> problem?

I don't notice (but we're probably not using the same server).  If
you're using the anonymous server, as I assume, you have to contact
its admins separately.  I doubt they read this list.