gcj on Gentoo / PR 7633

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon Mar 3 22:20:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 22:55, Stefan Prelle wrote:
> I'm a bit confused that the problem is considered "closed" but
> not fixed in current releases. Can anybody help me there?

It is fixed in CVS and will be in the next major release, 3.3. But it is
not fixed on the 3.2 branch so it will not appear for any of the 3.2
minor releases. Not enough people to backport every fix :(.

If you could try a 3.3 snapshot and could confirm that it fixes this
issue for you that would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark