Can't create outgoing socket: UnknownHostException

Pering, Trevor trevor.pering@intel.com
Mon Jun 2 21:28:00 GMT 2003

Using 127.0.0.1 works -- thanks for the suggestion.

tpering@silver:tpering/ >arm-linux-gcj --version
arm-linux-gcj (GCC) 3.3
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO
PURPOSE.

And arm-linux-gcc was configured with just:

./configure --target=arm-linux

So -- does networking need to be explicitly enabled? I never specified
--with-newlib anywhere.

Thanks,
	Trevor