"How to build GCJ for Windows"

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Thu Jan 2 08:49:00 GMT 2003

Do you still need to modify the sources themselves? Are the patches
(makepatch.sh) incompatible with what's in CVS now?

Feel free to junk AWT and save space everywhere.

I use win2K. My laptop came with it pre-installed. I may some day do
something about it; but not today. What's more, win32 remains an important
target on the client side of things.