Hm.

Julia Smith julias@macrovision.com
Wed Feb 26 21:43:00 GMT 2003

I'll have it be known I've worked with Java for some time. Worked at Javasoft, and was the person who developed the reference embedded port of the classic VM before trotting off to WindRiver, where I developed a class linker for the VM so classes would be preinitialized and hotwired into the VM instead of taking up ROM and RAM, amonst a variety of graphicy things and productizing the port. Know a fair bunch about graphics and have been musing at mucking around in AWT or Swing ports.

What's the AWT port look like for gcj?