libgcj on win32 (mingw) - target: java.io.File.listRoots(); doesn't work

Simon Rutishauser simon.rutishauser@gmx.ch
Sun Feb 23 16:58:00 GMT 2003

Hi you lot,

i'm using Erik's mingw32 - gcj build and succeeded in compiling most of my SWT
apps on win32. But the win32 version of libgcj doesn't contain the

java.io.File.listRoots(); - method (on linux it does (return simply "/"))
which should return (on win32) the available drives like this: