jacks & darwin

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Fri Feb 21 21:09:00 GMT 2003

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Andreas> I had to intervent manually a few times. I will come back to it as
> Andreas> soon as I can. I had to kill jc1 about three times, seemed to me that
> Andreas> it hung.
>
> I don't see this on my box.

Probably another bug I have to fix....

These I had to kill:

3.10.2-round-8
3.10.2-round-10
3.10.2-round-12
3.10.2-double-14

A first view shows very large numbers....

> Andreas> Also I had to kill gij a few times, the vm use got over 900MB and
> Andreas> slowed down my powerbook to be nearly unusable.
>
> One of the gij tests (maybe more than one, I don't watch that closely)
> really hammers my machine too.  I've considered disabling it.

15.9.4-runtime-creation-2 ? Maybe it will go through, but I stopped it
since the swapper produced 8 swapfiles a 80Megs.....

PID COMMAND %CPU   TIME   #TH #PRTS #MREGS RPRVT  RSHRD  RSIZE  VSIZE
29612 gij   15.3%  2:28.35   2    29   354   355M- 7.66M   143M-  518M

                 === libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes            3754
# of unexpected failures        40
# of unexpected successes       14