Yet Another GCC 3.3 MingW Build

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 02:20:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Erik" == Erik Poupaert <erik.poupaert@chello.be> writes:

Erik> I just wonder if something changed between 3.2 and 3.3 with
Erik> regards to the bootclasspath? I've had to specify in every Ant
Erik> build file to use the libgcj.jar instead of rt.jar. Strange. And
Erik> the error message had nothing to do with it ...

It may be that the interpretation of the various classpath arguments
changed between 3.2 and 3.3.

When I looked at the Ant gcj adapter (I looked at the Ant 1.4 code
this week), it had a number of bugs.  At least, it seemed to target a
pretty old gcj.  For instance it doesn't know that gcj has a
--encoding option.