MACOSX support

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Thu Feb 20 21:18:00 GMT 2003

Ok, I suppose I need to do some system configuration then. I couldn't
get it to compile in any way. Hope I'll get some time soon to spend on
it. Thanks a lot for the help ! :-)

Geert

--
Geert Bevin             Uwyn
"Use what you need"     Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net