MacOSX support

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Thu Feb 20 09:49:00 GMT 2003

No, here on my testfloor it is more or less stable. The reason is, the patches
will probably not be included in the actual boehm-gc in gcc. Hans stated
that he'd like to import one of the recent snapshots into gcc by beginning
of march.

So now nothing from gc patches is in gcc-cvs.

I could submit a patch which I run here on my cvs, for 3.3 or 3.4. For testing
purpose only.

Andreas