Is there a way to get console output from Windows programs

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:00:00 GMT 2003

Øyvind Harboe wrote:

> When I compile release versions of my application, I compile
> with the -mwindows option to remove the console output.
>
> However, it would be useful for technical support reasons to get
> the console output from the release version.
>
> Is there a way to get console output from my app compiled with
> -mwindows?

This message should be posted in the MinGW list as this seems
somewhat offtopic for this list.

As to an answer to the question itself, AFAIK, it's not - but
you would be better off asking on the MinGW list.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,