GCC 3.3 MingW Crossed-Native Build Suceeded! (Woo hoo!)

Mohan Embar gnustuff@thisiscool.com
Sun Feb 16 20:02:00 GMT 2003

>Sorry, but most of the really amazing work in porting to Win32
>was done by Adam Megacz (http://www.megacz.com/). You should
>give credit where it's due.

I'll do that the next time I update the website. Being less than two
weeks new to this, I am ignorant of most of the history behind this,
though I did remember seeing that Adam had a hand in this when
I went to the XWT website (http://www.xwt.org/, which seems
amazing. Adam, you're amazing!)

Again, everyone please point out factual errors and better ways
I can do things. And if anyone wants to volunteer an automated
build and FTP script so I can push builds out faster, let me know.
UNIX and especially shell scripts are not my forté, so all of this
stuff takes me longer.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/