Is the bugdatabase alive?

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Sun Feb 16 19:15:00 GMT 2003

I submitted 9051 a while ago and as near as I can tell,
the problem is gone in 3.3 (http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl).

In ignorance of the proper procedure, I thought I'd post the
information here.

Whats the deal with the bugdatabase? I get the impression
that it is dusting in the corner.

I got a grand total of 80 bugs when I listed all libgcj bugs,
and few of the bugs where assigned.

My impression is that gcj is maintained by various people making
the changes they need and submitting patches, rather than a group
of programmers fixing bugs that mortal users find.

I've reported a fair number of bugs to http://www.eclipse.org
and they have a very lively, user-friendly, responsive bugdatabase.
Great stuff!

Øyvind