Mauve, inner classes and dejagnu magic

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Fri Feb 14 19:38:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

Finally found a way to get it working. Basic idea is to never produce .o
files containing a $ character and to quote class file names that might
contain $ with "'". Something similar should be possible for the PR1343
case. I will see if I can come up with a patch.

2003-02-14  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

	* libjava.mauve/mauve.exp (mauve_compute_uses): Add inner class
	object files by changing all occurances of $ to ^.
	(test_mauve): Replace ^ with $ for class file names and quote
	them with "'"s.

OK for mainline and branch? It makes ClassTest compile/link again and
with this I can enable the ObjectInputOutput tests later.

Cheers,

Mark