darwin threads on boehm-gc was Re: Status page

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Wed Feb 12 14:51:00 GMT 2003

Andrew Haley wrote:
> Andreas Tobler writes:
>  > Andrew Haley wrote:
>  >
>  > > You might be pleased to learn that Mac OS X, Version 10.2, just dropped
>  > > into my mailbox.
>  >
>  > Got mine as well yesterday. Copy number xyz. (10.2.3) Did you get the same?
>
> It just says "v 10.2" on the disks.  Have the silly b^*^%&^s sent me a
> version that's out of date already?

Don't worry, if so. You can update to 10.2.3 via sw update function.
Takes a bit longer but you don't have to order another disk set.
And by the way, I work with the devtools from June, so you don't need
the latest one. Though if you do, I guess you can also download.

> Cool.  Sounds like what I'm used to on GNU/Linux.

Yep, the best way, you can even get a emacs from cvs which runs on
10.2.3.....

Andreas