Building GCC 3.3 / MingW

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Wed Feb 12 08:26:00 GMT 2003

> Re[2]: Building GCC 3.3 / MingW
> From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
> To: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:45:03 -0600
> Subject: Re[2]: Building GCC 3.3 / MingW

> Hi Ranjit,
>
> I made some progress and now I'm going to bed. This is what I've run
> into so far:
>
> - gcc/libstdc++-v3/config/cpu/generic/atomicity.h doesn't account
>   for the lack of __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT. I mimicked gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c
>   to fix this.

Phil Edwards has a patch for this, but not yet committed to trunk or 3_3.

However, you may just want to forget about running your programs on i386 (if
you can find one) and just use i486/atomicity.h.

Danny

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.