bug in reflection isolated to simple example

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Tue Feb 11 15:47:00 GMT 2003

I've re-run the test (// Test a `throw' across a libffi call.) and it
crashes on minGW just as my test did: "abnormal program termination". It
should say "hi!" according to what I understand from the source.

Has the testsuite for the 12 December minGW release candidate successfully
been run on minGW. What were the results of that test?