gnu.java.locale

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Tue Feb 11 00:16:00 GMT 2003

Maybe you're right. I've got to do the same thing anyway, when using a jdbc
driver for example:

	private static Class x=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.class;
	Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");

Otherwise they don't work either. I guess I will have to resort to creating
a StaticLinking.java class in my projects, in which I regroup all hard