bad libjava/libltdl/Makefile.in; automake version?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 02:46:00 GMT 2003

Andreas> Would this one be ok?

Yes.

Andreas> I'm willing to regenerate the files with automake 1.6.3 and
Andreas> autoconf-2.57 if the above patchlet cures the situation.

We need to pick precise versions for everybody to use.  I think that
should be autoconf 2.58 and automake 1.7.9.  That is what libstdc++ is
using.  The goal here is to get all of gcc using one set of unhacked
tools, and then keep the tree in sync over time.  I think aiming for
agreement with other directories is important.