Creating native binaries using GNU-Crypto

Stefan Prelle prelle@informatik.uni-bremen.de
Thu Dec 11 18:25:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 15:07, Stefan Prelle wrote:
> This is not the same problem I had in my full blown library using
> autotools. I'm still trying to find the difference.

I just noticed that the difference between my minimal example and the
full blown code was the LD_LIBRARY_PATH resulting in a different shared
library that was included - although both libraries include the required
class.

But now I can work on an examble using the same environment.

Stefan