Errors when compiling libswt.a under winxp

sontriste@virgilio.it sontriste@virgilio.it
Mon Dec 8 18:19:00 GMT 2003

Mohan Embar wrote:

>Oops. Sorry about that. build.bat has been replaced by
>the top-level Makefile. Please look at the HelloSWT target in
>thisiscool-gcc/examples/Makefile. You can see that for image
>
>-- Mohan
>http://www.thisiscool.com/
>http://www.animalsong.org/

Thank you very much for you help.

I have copied the files from the folder C:\thisiscool-gcc\swt\win32\lib
to C:\thisiscool-gcc\examples\HelloSWT
and the HelloSWT generated by the following command

gcj -fjni --main=HelloSWT --classpath=swt.jar -s -o HelloSWT.exe
HelloSWT.java SWTMessages.o SWTImageLoaders.o -L. -lswt

work fine!

But it is remained me a suspended in issue, why the compilation of the
library libswt.a fails?