starting with java

fernando@lozano.eti.br fernando@lozano.eti.br
Fri Aug 15 17:11:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

> Simon> I actually was quite suprised "gcj --help" doesn't show that -
> Simon> but it's in the manpage which you (even as a W2k user) should
> Simon> read, too
>
> Could you file this problem in bugzilla?  It seems like --help should
> definitely mention -C.

gcj from gcc-java 3.2.2-5 (RHL 9) doesn't, and gcc 3.3 which I complied from
sources also don't, although they are explained on the unix man page.

"gcj --help" from neither verison doesn't show also other java-specific
options, like --main or --classpath. Looks like they just show the same options
as "gcc --help" would.

[]s, Fernando Lozano